Meeting BP members, for real!


That's me.
An ID-like shot in remembrance for the occassion. (This is taken by Hanna, who I think is a beauty and a talent, too.)

Last May 1, 2008, a Thursday, BobongPinoy group met in Lush Restobar located in DasmariƱas, Cavite. I'm a member of the group. I attended.

As the outdated person I am, I thought that there was going to be a children-feeding program that day, so I decided to come. Later I've known from Ate Leah that it's a Grand EB for the group. I stayed though I came from a late-night shift. It was good meeting the posters for real, after all.

There is a different feeling of seeing the persons who shared their opinions, persons who think great ideas, funny things, weird things. ;) But so far, when they were called up the stage and introduced themselves, they sound how they write.


Here are other couple shots of the kabobos. I think, you'll see further photos of me with them on a next activity, we'll watch out for it. It's great meeting you, kabobos!

Comments

Popular Posts